There are plenty of cocktails you can toast the new year with, but this year, we’re opting for cognac-based drinks that are easy to mix and easier to drink.
While we won’t be skipping the champagne as the ball drops, it’ll be cognac in our glasses through the rest of the night!
Cognac Ginger Beer
- 2 oz. Jean Fillioux Cognac Grande Champagne COQ
- 4 oz. Ginger Beer
Preparation: Pour Jean Fillioux Cognac Grande Champagne COQ into highball glass over ice.
Top with Ginger Beer. Garnish with citrus twist
- 1 1/2 oz. Cognac Monnet VSOP
- 1 1/2 oz. Dubonnet Rouge Grand Aperitif de France
- dash of cranberry bitters
Preparation: Pour Cognac Monnet VSOP, Dubonnet and bitters in shaker over ice and stir until chilled. Strain into old fashioned glass over fresh ice cube. Garnish with citrus twist.
Kir with a Kick
- 3/4 oz. Cognac Du Peyrat Organic Selection
- 1/4 oz. Jahiot crème de Cassis
- Dry champagne or sparkling wine
Preparation: Pour Cognac Du Peyrat Organic Selection & Jahiot Crème de Cassis into champagne flute.Top with champagne or sparkling wine.